Friday, September 29, 2006

A bloody bit of News

Well, today is the end of my work week, I still need to plan ahead for my project in the next hour and half.
I didn't see the newspaper guy today, he might be sick, poor old man. So I read my daily dose of news online. I found out a few days ago that someone got stabbed on an OC Transpo bus (118) and eventually died before getting to hospital. It's quite scary actually when you come to think of it. Your only way of transportation to work is not that safe; but they say it was the first time in the history of Ottawa. Anyways, please don't take number 118 anymore!

I will be doing volunteer work at Ottawa "International Writers Festival", good news is that If I could get more than 5 hours I can go to all the events for free!
Some great writers are actually coming like "Adrienne Clarkson" and "Bernice Eisenstein", attention to President Ahmadinejad, that "Holocaust" did happen in the history (the name of this writer's book is "I Was A Child of Holocaust survivors").
(Note: What I just said is not an approval in any way to What Israelis are doing with poor Palestinian and Lebanese people; and by the way I kind of like Ahmadinejad these days!)

So, month of September is almost over, and 3 more months until Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

any indian authors?

EternallyExceptional said...

I believe there are:

Anita Rau Badami
At the 2006 Festival: Monday, October 2 @ 8:30 pm
Writing Life #1
and also
Randy Boyagoda
At the 2006 Festival: Monday, October 2 @ 8:30 pm
Writing Life #1
as I realized.