Thursday, September 28, 2006

Try to live in the moment!

I wake up early every morning,
I love to sleep in, but not on weekdays,
so I get out of bed,
and first thing I do is to open my curtains,
and take a look at outside,
I wish there was a bigger garden in front of my apartment,
but it's still really good,
it's so lovely in the morning,
So I let some light in the bedroom for my bamboo to grow faster and faster,
I go out of the room,
and say hi to Noel,
and some times he's still asleep, right on top of his mirror,
and he's looking at me with this bewildered look,
like why are you up so early?!?
I turn on my computer and TV at the same time,
check my emails while I put some hot water to boil for my morning tea,
and listen to MuchMusic, they play really great songs to my taste that time, I get ready, have my breakfast,
and head out,
sometimes feeling guilty that Noel has to stay alone all day with no one to talk to,
then I head to bus station, and grab a newspaper from the newspaper guy, he usually desperately looks at you, and I wonder why some people ignore him like that?!? What's the harm when you can just take it, you don't even have to read it; but you'll know you make someone happy...
I read the paper while I'm waiting for my second bus,
and as soon as I get in I start reading my fav. Becky Bloomwood story, at this point in the book she's preparing to get married.
I remember while I was finishing the second book, at the airport I read that part when Luck apologized to her, and she said it was too late, and she went to America, and I got so emotional, tears came down on my cheeks and just realized that two guys in front of me are looking at me strangely, probably wondering, What's that about women that get so emotional reading a book while they know it's just another story!
Anyways, I'm turning to "Thousand and One Nights", story inside story...
So I get to work, I make my green tea, and start working, and while working I think of million other things, sometimes a song in my head keeps spinning, like today for example,

"Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you
Why can't I speak whenever I talk about you
It's inevitable, it's a fact that we're gonna get down to it
So tell me
Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you"

It's good to be multifunctional, so... Time passes, in the afternoon I can't wait to continue reading my book again, I get home and eat, make my tomorrow's lunch usually, and do some Yoga, only sometimes,and yea,,,,some other things...
This place is sort of my diary too, and I'm allowed to bore people sometimes, I can't just be interesting all the time, can I?!?
Just Kidding!
Anyways, at the end of the night, I go to bed, and I have a smile on my face, just as in the morning, and I'm happy, cause I know I did all I could that day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loved this piece, it was very sincere and... you. I have always loved and admired you love of life attitude.