Monday, August 21, 2006

Merisa's Original Steak Dish


Since I've been on my own, I gained much knowledge and experience in different areas, and Cooking is one of them that I am absolutely proud of. Although I am not cooking regularly, but once in a while I try something new, and today was that lucky day.
My choice of food is usually very healthy, and at the same time tasty; as you can see in the picture, ingredients are as follows: a New York style steak with the choice of Persian style cooked rice, green beans, black and green olives, and grilled broccolis and tomatoes. I surely love to share this with you, but I should say I finished the entire dish in less than half an hour. So maybe later?! We'll see...
bon appétit!

2 comments:

prasad said...

gosh crazy!! ru stil alive after eating all of it....lol. kiddin

cheers

prasad said...

I is just an instance

but these words might keep blinking
when we are dead n gone too