Wednesday, November 30, 2005

...


Passing through the deserts of past,
there was always shores of calmness and infinity,
where there was a mystery in depth of the borderline,
Questions in the heart of puzzles and puzzles in the layers of horizons...

However,
in that green maze full of borders, walls, and doors,
there was no need to be fulfilled.
The perfect world that shaped,
and over the years wind blew it away...

That perfect world is left,
left out somewhere away from the cement bricks and ironic glasses,
Living on, far away from the pacific!

But somehow,
I wished there was away for me to show you not to be scared.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I lost my camera I realized something; sometimes when you can see the shore but your hands are so tired of all that rowing and rowing and rowing, you just need one second of losing the sight of shoreline in the horizon to completely lose it. We all dream of walking on that beach and leaving our footsteps in sand and until that day we can just hope; hope of not losing any of it, my beautiful.

Santappa Kaliyan said...

Beautifully penned thoughts, i saw my picture in a new light after reading ur blog. All our memories are a way of holding onto the things we love, the things we are, the things we never want to lose..